Map legends can be accessed as follows:
Go to Settings → Download → Download Map Legends (map legends must be downloaded before you can access them)
-Open the map select dialogue -Choose the map you wish to use -Re-open the map select dialogue and in the top left hand corner of the box you will see the word 'Legend' in blue -Tap the word legend to open the map legends
If there is no legend for the chart you are viewing it is because we haven't been supplied them or the selected map doesn't have a legend. Be aware that the Hybrid VFR will not display a legend, you must select a specific map.
- Downloading maps/charts from nearby devices (mesh networking)
- How do I make it track-up?
- Export plan sheet to pdf, export map print page to pdf etc for iOS
- Will my iPad’s GPS work without a sim-card or a signal ?
- Can iPhone tethering (hotspot) give the iPad a GPS position? No and here is why.
- View all (51 more)