RWY 3 release notes
- Fix highlighted airspace boundary not drawing
- Fix weather overlay
- Fix active leg reverting back to first leg during flight on some devices
- Enable map tracking aircraft location in north and track up
- Scale down map tiles to prevent map appearing blurry
- Make camera/map mode button show correct mode on launch
Plan Pop-Over changes:
- Show DTG and ETE for active leg row (remaining rather than total)
- Rename plan row TRK label to DTK
- Change distance and ETI in plan rows to be whole leg values
- Rename ETE to ETI plan waypoint list
- Change plan row columns to be right aligned
- Tweak widths for plan totals in plan box to prevent text clipping
- Fix DTK line blinking animation if no other map drawing occurring
- Only show active and soon active restricted areas
- Map now supports smooth zooming to any level.
- Map performance fixes when scrolling around.
- Correctly orient waypoints and labels in track up mode, which also fixes devices that were showing grey labels.
- Version 3.2.1 fixes a hang when enabling the weather overlay
- Downloading maps/charts from nearby devices (mesh networking)
- How do I make it track-up?
- Export plan sheet to pdf, export map print page to pdf etc for iOS
- Will my iPad’s GPS work without a sim-card or a signal ?
- Can iPhone tethering (hotspot) give the iPad a GPS position? No and here is why.
- View all (53 more)