Can I get a tax invoice? It’s tax time!
Yes if you paid on our website – just log into your account where you will find receipts for purchases on the top right hand side.
It has everything needed by the ATO for sales less than $1000 as described here:
If you paid in the OzRunways → Settings menu, this is an Apple in-app purchase. That is a transaction between yourself and Apple, who collect and pay the GST. They also issue the invoices. If you paid this way, then Apple normally email you a receipt a few days after. We cannot issue invoices for these. This article may be helpful: https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT204088
- Downloading maps/charts from nearby devices (mesh networking)
- How do I make it track-up?
- Export plan sheet to pdf, export map print page to pdf etc for iOS
- Will my iPad’s GPS work without a sim-card or a signal ?
- Can iPhone tethering (hotspot) give the iPad a GPS position? No and here is why.
- View all (52 more)