Is Weight and Balance Approved?
Weight and balance does not require specific CASA approval. However, if you want to use the weight and balance feature in OzRunways as primary means of calculating weight and balance, your configuration needs to be validated and approved in writing by a CASA approved weight authority. This generally means a CAR 35 approved engineering firm.
Simply copying the numbers from the POH does not make it legal.
Enterprise customers now have access to company wide, custom lockable aircraft profiles, through the enterprise library. With this system, your company can create profiles which are locked through the Enterprise dashboard, making Weight Control approval from CASA a breeze.
Get in contact with our team through the support portal for more information.
- Downloading maps/charts from nearby devices (mesh networking)
- How do I make it track-up?
- Export plan sheet to pdf, export map print page to pdf etc for iOS
- Will my iPad’s GPS work without a sim-card or a signal ?
- Can iPhone tethering (hotspot) give the iPad a GPS position? No and here is why.
- View all (52 more)