ICAO code - Setting up aircraft
When setting up an aircraft profile, OzRunways requires you to enter the ICAO code.
The ICAO code is a designator used on flight notifications, so ATC can tell what type of aeroplane you are flying. They are based on a standard list maintained by the Civil Aviation Organisation.
To find the list, click this link: https://www.icao.int/publications/DOC8643/Pages/Search.aspx
Use the search box on the top right of the page to search for your aeroplane.
Once you get the ICAO code, add this to the aircraft profile.
- Downloading maps/charts from nearby devices (mesh networking)
- How do I make it track-up?
- Export plan sheet to pdf, export map print page to pdf etc for iOS
- Will my iPad’s GPS work without a sim-card or a signal ?
- Can iPhone tethering (hotspot) give the iPad a GPS position? No and here is why.
- View all (50 more)