Importing custom waypoints - OzRWY for iOS
If you have a bunch of custom waypoints, for example in an excel document, there's a way to import them into OzRunways via an excel program that a dedicated user of OzRunways (Patrick F) has written.
It's not really supported as a "100% working feature" so our support will be limited in dealing with any problems (you may need to fiddle with the excel document yourself).
You can download the Excel document here:
Next, watch this informative tutorial video on YouTube:
The generated .ozplan file from the spreadsheet can be opened by OzRunways which will dump all the waypoints into OzRunways!
- Downloading maps/charts from nearby devices (mesh networking)
- How do I make it track-up?
- Export plan sheet to pdf, export map print page to pdf etc for iOS
- Will my iPad’s GPS work without a sim-card or a signal ?
- Can iPhone tethering (hotspot) give the iPad a GPS position? No and here is why.
- View all (49 more)