It says “Download Error” repeatedly
Go into your iPad ‘Settings’ app and find Oz RWY in the list. If using a SIM card ensure that 'Mobile Data' is switched on. Also ensure you have data remaining on your mobile plan.
The other thing to check is that you’re not on public WiFi (and haven’t logged in yet), and check that you can reach ozrunways.com in Safari.
Also try killing the app from background:
https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201330 (these instructions are for an iPhone but it works the same way on iPad.)
- Downloading maps/charts from nearby devices (mesh networking)
- How do I make it track-up?
- Export plan sheet to pdf, export map print page to pdf etc for iOS
- Will my iPad’s GPS work without a sim-card or a signal ?
- Can iPhone tethering (hotspot) give the iPad a GPS position? No and here is why.
- View all (49 more)